Control the privacy of your Collection on Whakoom
Anyone can view your profile and the comics you have and want on Whakoom by default. You can make your Collection private so that only followers you approve will see them. If your account is set to private, only your followers will be able to see your comics on your profile and activity.
How do I set my account to private?
From Whakoom for Android and iOS:
- Tap to go open the main menu
- Tap the Settings option
- Tap Privacy
- Activate the Private Account option
From the Web:
- Follow this link to set your account as private
Things to keep in mind about private accounts:
- Once your account is private, people will have to send you a follow request if they want to see your comics, your activity, your list of followers, or who you follow.
- Follow requests appear in Followers, where you can approve or ignore them.
- If someone was following you before you set your posts to private and you don't want them to see your posts, you can block them.
- Lists have their own privacy settings. If you create a list and you want it to be private, don’t forget to select that option.
What about my comments and reviews?
Even if your account is private, the rating and reviews you leave on comics, comments on lists and activities, and other interactions you have on Whakoom will be public.
How does someone who doesn't follow me see my profile?
If your account is private, users who come to your profile will be able to see your basic data (name and username, bio and profile picture), the number of comics you have and the number of followers you have. They won't be able to see the comics you have or want; they won't be able to see your original art or signatures either.