We want to explain to you what we use your PRO subscription money for.
How do we spend your money?
- There is a percentage of your payment that we do not directly see and that has already gone into payment commissions. It’s around 4% if you have paid by PayPal or with a credit card or 35% if you subscribe through Google Play or the Apple App store.
- 21% of what you pay - including the stuff in the previous paragraph that we never get to see (long live entrepreneurial economics!) - are taxes. The government builds roads and things with them. Good!
- After that we can start spending money on Whakoom and we do it by paying for a dedicated server so that all the data (comics, collections, your comic Collection, lists, Wanted, Latest, etc.) are comfortable, calm, and stable.
- We also pay the expenses (office, electricity, management, those types of things) and everything else necessary for Whakoom to continue operating.
- With what remains, we dedicate ourselves to what we have come to call “tightrope walking”, which is nothing more than investing in new developments and growth.
As you can see, until point 5 we don't really start to decide what to invest the money in. The more readers who support us by going PRO, the more money goes to that last point and the more things we can do. That is why your collaboration is so important to us and we will be eternally grateful. Thanks!