Creating a list with all the comics you want is very simple - you just have to get down to it.
From Whakoom for iOS and Whakoom for Android
- Go to the first comic you want to insert into the list.
- Tap the Add to a list icon
- Tap on New List to create a list (or select an existing list)
- Fill in the basic information on the list and...tah dah! List created.
From the Web
To create a new list you have two options:
- Create a new list from the list section itself.
- Create a new list from the comic screen, clicking on Add to a list
You will open a new window where you can select which list you want to add it to, but here is the trick: if you write a new name in the search bar that appears in that window, it will give you the possibility of creating a new list with the comic already included. Pretty convenient, right?
You can create a new list in either of these two ways and, from there, add all the comics you want and edit it to add new ones whenever you need it.
A description is not necessary to create a list, but now that you know how to do it, tell the world what your list is about, why you have made it, and why they should care!