At Whakoom, we do it together
Whakoom is a collaborative site, meaning that all the comics and collections are created by users. Therefore, if you detect an error in a file or want to complete information, you can do it yourself from the Whakoom website.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the comic or series that has the error
- Touch to display the options menu
- Tap Modify
What can I change?
The info that you can edit or add from the Modify screen varies depending on whether you are editing a series / single volume or a comic that is part of a series.
Series and single volumes
In series and single volumes, you can edit:
- The edition type of the collection
- If the collection is still being published (onging) or has already finished (ended)
- The publisher's name
- Information about this specific edition
- The plot of the series
- The authors, who will appear by default in all the series issues.
Comics from a series
When the comic belongs to a collection, it shares information with the rest of the issues, although there are also things that you can change:
- The comic title
- It's publication date
- The authors of that particular issue
- The plot of that comic
To edit, simply tap on the information you want to change.
If you find any bug, but can't change it by yourself, please let us know.